Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most pizza boys around here are racers.... you can tell your pizza is almost to your house because you can hear their fart cannons reving up to 7K, 3 blocks away :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
hey at least your pizza will be warm when u get it since they drive so damn fast.

go racing pizza guys. :headbang:
:headbang:

·
Registered
941 Posts
i didn't get a lot of those, but i liked a few of them a lot, like

40. Overuse of nitrous makes the floorboards fall off.

47. Any scrap-heap can be made race-ready in under a week if the parts are ordered from Ja-pan.

48. Computer-controlled nitrous kits require a laptop.

:D
I don't remember the whole scene, but I do remember them racing in their cars and the floor board falling off. :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hey, I have to say it portrayed street racers in a different way. I was doing it before the movie and do it sparingly afterwards. The problem is that cops know we're out there and are starting to get anal about all of it. Then you have the rich kids who get brand new rice cars and start working on them to street race. They have no idea how to drive, moreless race. I think everyone should be required to pass through a driving school somewhere in order to drive. This would keep these stupid people who don't know how to drive off the streets and on their computers where they're supposed to be. :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
lowflyn said:
I think everyone should be required to pass through a driving school somewhere in order to drive. This would keep these stupid people who don't know how to drive off the streets and on their computers where they're supposed to be. :D
uhhh... you do have to pass Driving School in order to get your Driver's License.
At least here you do... :wtf:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha really. lol. All I had to do was walk into the Drivers license place. Tell them I was wanting a license. I walked outside, honked my horn, flashed my lights, pulled onto the highway, did 2 U-turns, and pulled back in. That was it. Hm...Texas sucks lol. Stupid exhaust rules and everything lol. J/k.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I really didn't even have to do that much, cause I know the guys who are in charge of it here. lol. I did it just because he didn't want to look like he was doing me a favor and stuff.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Driving school is required in California unless you are over 18. If you want to get your licence before your 18th Birthday, you must complete drivers ed, either in public school, or other facility.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha that all sucks really bad. You can get your license here when you're 15. That's why I say they should have to go to some sort of school somewhere that teaches them how to drive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts