Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
10,382 Posts
with a 75 shot you dont need 2 step colder plugs. One step colder or just stock plugs. Here is something I found on the dyno, 1 step colder plugs killed about 11 hp when running without Nitrous. No matter what exhaust kit you get you wont make really addition HP when running N/A.

Who here does not like MAC Exhaust????? Some stuff they make is cheap but they make a good exhaust mufflers and kits!!!!

As far as I am concerned get whatever mufflers yuo want but call around and find a local muffler shop that will put on a Custom Dual exhaust system.

Welcome to V6stangs!!!!! ;) Feel free to ask any questions you want

· Premium Member
10,382 Posts
I did not say not to use a colder plug just dont go 2 steps colder. If you have a flip chip you wont ever have to worry about detonation. when you are gonna juice just switch to the Nitrous program and you get more fuel. Lack of fuel causes detonation not the spark plug!!!!

And I have never heard anything bad about MAC Flowpath mufflers just the crappy suspension stuff they make.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.