Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,567 Posts
What kinda mods do you think you will do down the line??? if anyting serious examples: supercharger, nitrous, cams etc. its recommended that you do duals with an H or X pipe.Theres no problem with using Mac.I have that exact Mac exhaust system. I love it. as for the power gains, on a near stock car, you won't see a big change with which ever you chose.

· Registered
4,567 Posts
yep the tips rust, I have had the cat back on my car about 3 months now and the inside of the tips are rusting. but anything short of stainless is going to rust. Im looking at getting GT take offs, and just using the flowpaths from the system or just getting some GT tail pipes(from mufflers back),and yes those mufflers are awesome :headbang:

· Registered
4,567 Posts
thats what I was leaning torwards. and maybe a GT bumper...or I was thinkin maybe cutting the system at the mufflers and some stainless tips right infront of the rear tires.what do you guys think :-?

· Registered
4,567 Posts
I was looking at my setup today, and It would be really hard with the mufflers .you would need either really short mufflers, and a sharp bend out, or the mufflers would need an inlet and exit on the same side of the muffler.It would be easier to just have them running out the back.

· Registered
4,567 Posts
The Y-pipe has to be cut after the cats and that adapter is either welded or bolted up to what was the y-pipe, then the gt take offs will bolt to that. and then you will have to have the tail pipes welded( or bolted) on behind the mufflers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.