Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked a couple of times but never got a good informative answer.what do you guys think of exhaust cutouts like qtp for example?? Does the mustang needs backpressure at all or does it perform better (truout the whole rpm band )with open headers?.
I had an exhaust cutout of my previous car and it was fantastic im like a cop magnet so this will be more stealth than getting a whole exhaust system

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yhea i love gearz too hahah, anyways so qtp it is then , does anyone here is running open headers?? Also should i get the qtp after the long headers or just tap on the oem exhaust manifold?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I had a QTP e-cutout on my WS6. It died after about 3 months. I won't buy another one.

·
Registered
264 Posts
:) I fukin LOVE the WS6 :)
Thanks. I've had 2 identical ones and a '69 Firebird I put a cammed LS1/6spd in back in '04. I love the 'Birds.

Sweet! Is she lowered a smidge?
Thanks. Yea it was lowered with L.G. Motorsports G2 springs, roughly 2" and rode pretty rough. Those are 17x9.5 and 11" Gunmetal ZR1s.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Thanks. Yea it was lowered with L.G. Motorsports G2 springs, roughly 2" and rode pretty rough. Those are 17x9.5 and 11" Gunmetal ZR1s.
My fav of the maro's and t/a's was the 82-92 body styles, but those t/a ws6's were the best looking of that generation. I had an 84 z back in the day. :good:

·
Banned
1,656 Posts
CorDog009 said:
Thanks. I've had 2 identical ones and a '69 Firebird I put a cammed LS1/6spd in back in '04. I love the 'Birds.

Ok now I gotta ask to see the 69 bird :)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Napoleon85 said:
Not gonna lie, I love the 01-02 TA WS6 as well. They were some sexy beasts!
Blasphemy, Boo this man!
Booooo

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
Blasphemy, Boo this man!
Booooo
+1
THIS THREAD HAS GONE WAY OFF TOPIC!!!!
SHAMBHJFBUBBFJJBGDY! :lol:

You Mod's need to move this thread over to the Camaro Zone. Hahahaha!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
primer2tone said:
+1
THIS THREAD HAS GONE WAY OFF TOPIC!!!!
SHAMBHJFBUBBFJJBGDY! :lol:

You Mod's need to move this thread over to the Camaro Zone. Hahahaha!
Haha, now the little kid side of me wants to keep wondering off on another tangent and accidentally aid in the udder destruction of this thread.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts