Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I'm getting borla stingers for my 03 GT and pairing it with long tune pacesetter headers and either a x or h pipe! I'm not sure with one so I though I would ask y'all! Should I go with a h or an x? I don't know the pros or cons so any an all advice will help! Also if you have the borla stingers and somewhat the setup I'm running please post a video so I can hear it! Thanks a lot guys!

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
I have the Borla singers with a off road X-pipe with high flow cats I love it. Also a x-pipe makes more power and a louder sound.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
Stock manifolds, here a video this isn't me or my car but its the same setup I'm running.

http://youtu.be/y-r0HSeuhyE
Here's another video, I'm running his same setup same brands and everything mine sounds just like this one.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Ryan7racin said:
Here's another video, I'm running his same setup same brands and everything mine sounds just like this one.
http://youtu.be/2bsunloFsFM

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nah I have been battling between slp and borla and I have decided to go with borla if i don't like I have a buddy that has slp 2's on his Mach and he will trade me

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
You will get a 1,000 different opinions its what you like. I like Borla it's not extremely loud but it gives a great muscle sound and not many people run Borla cause of the price. My other choice would be Megnaflow I think they sound really good, the SLP is a little to over loud for my liking and flowmasters are just to played out seems like everyone has them. With your long tubes the Borla will be a little louder I'm running high flow cats cause I don't like the sound of it without cats.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I have slp power flos. The sound is beautiful. Sounds much better and a lil louder than flows and no drone. But they're not screaming loud like loudmouths. It also depends on whether you want mufflers or resonators. And I vote +1 on an h-pipe. That's what I have. It's deep and has a growl. Seems like every mustang has a raspy x pipe and I wanted to be a bit different. This is just my opinion tho. Everyone has different taste, do what suits you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts