Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at the Roush axlebacks but I recently noticed the pype bombs sound almost identical and are a good bit cheaper... But what's the better option??

·
Registered
730 Posts
I just installed the roush a month ago and the sound way better in person than the vids on YouTube. Beware, if your not into loud aggressive sound they won't be for you. I absolutely love them! For me it was between the atak and roush but the price tag was just to high for the atak.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I want it to be loud lol, but just having the pype bombs cheaper makes me want to get those now just from listening to them, they sound about the same to the Roush but would the Roush be worth the extra $$$

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Yeah I want it to be loud lol, but just having the pype bombs cheaper makes me want to get those now just from listening to them, they sound about the same to the Roush but would the Roush be worth the extra $$$
Get an off road H-pipe and i say H because they sound better. My buddy has one with his Pypes axlebacks and omg does it sound amazing!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I heard the Roush and Pypes in person before I decided and I went with the pypes. The Roush had a slight rice sound to it that I didn't like. However, they didn't sound terrible and if you are wanting loud than either will work for you.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I have flowmasters on my car and I love them when you are cruising or at idle there not loud but when you open her up they come alive.

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Get an off road H-pipe and i say H because they sound better. My buddy has one with his Pypes axlebacks and omg does it sound amazing!!
;) now you need to give me those 3.73's

And BTW Lethal Performance O/R H-pipe, steeda Cai, pype-bombs will make the Ford techs rev it up a few times and say damn is this really a six?

·
Registered
354 Posts
;) now you need to give me those 3.73's

And BTW Lethal Performance O/R H-pipe, steeda Cai, pype-bombs will make the Ford techs rev it up a few times and say damn is this really a six?
Seems like a few people prefer H-pipes over X, I'll have to check that out.

CAI/Tune/Catted H/Pype-bombs ...sounds like a good setup :D

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Lmfao my young grasshopper as your master i demand that you link the MRT Mid Pipe
Charlie, your alive buddy. Glad your back. Not to bust your chops but lately your harder to find on here than my wife's boyfriend, lmao, My two glass pack resonators are being installed tomorrow morning . Good by, majority cabin drone, lol.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts