Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
749 Posts
I just installed the roush a month ago and the sound way better in person than the vids on YouTube. Beware, if your not into loud aggressive sound they won't be for you. I absolutely love them! For me it was between the atak and roush but the price tag was just to high for the atak.

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I want it to be loud lol, but just having the pype bombs cheaper makes me want to get those now just from listening to them, they sound about the same to the Roush but would the Roush be worth the extra $$$

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Yeah I want it to be loud lol, but just having the pype bombs cheaper makes me want to get those now just from listening to them, they sound about the same to the Roush but would the Roush be worth the extra $$$
Get an off road H-pipe and i say H because they sound better. My buddy has one with his Pypes axlebacks and omg does it sound amazing!!

· Registered
64 Posts
I heard the Roush and Pypes in person before I decided and I went with the pypes. The Roush had a slight rice sound to it that I didn't like. However, they didn't sound terrible and if you are wanting loud than either will work for you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.