Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know exhaust is all about what you like. But i am in between roush axlebacks, slp loudmouths, boss side exhaust, or stainless works catback with all besides the boss im going to run leathal performance off road x pipe. Which will give me that deep growl ?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I know exhaust is all about what you like. But i am in between roush axlebacks, slp loudmouths, boss side exhaust, or stainless works catback with all besides the boss im going to run leathal performance off road x pipe. Which will give me that deep growl ?
speedkills2,

Since you're going to be running an O/R Xpipe, I think you should consider some chambered mufflers to get that deep growl. Having a catless Xpipe will cause your exhaust tone to be higher pitched/raspy, even with a more quiet muffler. Plus, you're looking for a deep growl, so I would run a Magnaflow chambered Axle-back or even quieter- GT500 mufflers. These aren't straight through mufflers like the SLP or Roush, so they'll help keep the deep exhaust tone.

Of course this is just my opinion based on your description. I hope this helps some!

Shane

1 - 2 of 2 Posts