Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My passenger exhaust pipe needs to be replaced. I'm thinking of just getting a new exhaust kit for it but maybe just replacing the pipe and keeping it stock. Does anyone have any exhaust kit recommendations for a 1999 ford mustang gt or know where I can get the stock pipe for a good price?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like you have just a little less expensive haha. I know they have one on American Muscle for about 419$ that sounds similar

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doe_Rae_mi said:
What kind are they?
It's a violator cat sick exhaust.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Catback not whatever it aid lol. Auto correct sucks.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Barrett775 said:
It's a violator cat sick exhaust.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Catback not whatever it aid lol. Auto correct sucks.
Lol yea I hate it as well. I've heard bad things about pypes man, things from the pipes not fitting to screws that come with it not being the right size. I'd try and avoid those :/. If u like loud I would go with loudmouths lol. Those are extremely loud

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Doe_Rae_mi said:
Lol yea I hate it as well. I've heard bad things about pypes man, things from the pipes not fitting to screws that come with it not being the right size. I'd try and avoid those :/. If u like loud I would go with loudmouths lol. Those are extremely loud
Good looking out. Ill do some more research on them. I know greatness comes with a price but if I can find a deal I'm all over it haha

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Barrett775 said:
Good looking out. Ill do some more research on them. I know greatness comes with a price but if I can find a deal I'm all over it haha
Hah yea. Lm1's are about as loud as it gets. And they aren't very expensive

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
crozz said:
I went MAC pro chambered with flowmaster cat back. Get compliments daily. Can't go wrong!
I have the same exact setup lol I'm thinking of just changing out the mufflers for something else but keeping the flows just in case I wanna put them back on

·
Registered
43 Posts
BigB227 said:
I have the same exact setup lol I'm thinking of just changing out the mufflers for something else but keeping the flows just in case I wanna put them back on
My check engine light never came on (which is a good thing) but I thought the pro chamber would set it off. Did you light come on?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
crozz said:
My check engine light never came on (which is a good thing) but I thought the pro chamber would set it off. Did you light come on?
My check engine light actually did come on lol but it's hit an miss with the prochamber lol some lights do go on and some don't lol guess you got lucky

1 - 20 of 50 Posts