Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I love my pypes shorties and x pipe I was thinking its time to change it up, I have a pair of pacesetter LTs sitting in my garage and was thinking about going divorced duals and cutting out my mufflers and adding an extra tip out of the back to make it quad exhaust, anybody wanna chime in?

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I'm going to make another exhaust video here In like half hour or so ill post up. I wanna try replacing my X pipe with an H pipe but idk that its worth the trouble

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Exactly. I'm happy with it now, but I liked one on YouTube better that had an H pipe!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya h pipes sound pretty good, aren't they a lot like divorced duals cuz at high temps the exhaust doesn't pass through the center?

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds great! If anyone pops up needing some headers can ya send em my way? Lol cuz I can't start with the LTs unless I sell these shorties

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
yeah man!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's what I was thinking, but until then I'm making my own haha right noe I have the American thunder flow masters, I was thinking of cutting the muffler and adding a tip or should I keep and add a tip?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts