Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
i want to do my exhaust like this

Roush Axle-Back Exhaust
BBK Off-Road X-Pipe, 2011 Mustang V6 3.7L BBK Long Tube Headers and Off Road X-Pipe - YouTube
BBK Ceramic Long Tube Headers

but now i dont know i just want it to sound loud and mean
Listen to his setup then listen to mine. His is too nasty raspy he even said he was gna change mufflers. I fixed the problem by installing resonators. But I would recommend either Bassani, Borla Stingers, pypes, GT500, or stainless works mufflers. I'm in the process of getting a sponsorship possibly with stainless works cuz their catback sounds freaken awesome!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yeah man, switched from the magnaflow streets to this setup about two weeks ago. I love my magnaflows but wanted something louder and a little more aggressive. Got em for sale if anybody is interested

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Yeah man, switched from the magnaflow streets to this setup about two weeks ago. I love my magnaflows but wanted something louder and a little more aggressive. Got em for sale if anybody is interested
I just got straight pipes installed its crazy deep! Sounds like my friends 08 Shelby

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Why would you go to straight pipes from the roush? I had straight pipes and I thought they sounded like **** compared to my roush exhaust
Do u have headers n xpipe? Ill make a video of my exhaust and my friends Shelby they sound pretty darn close man I love it! Thanks to the resonators

1 - 19 of 19 Posts