Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any borla exhaust dealers near Tampa Florida? I live In saint pete but I have no idea where I can find a borla dealer :(

I'm getting/want the borla catback exhaust S-Type

Help, any info from anyone would be great thanks lol

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
This might be dum but you can try online? Am might have them and they give out a discount code to us on here with 50 posts.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This might be dum but you can try online? Am might have them and they give out a discount code to us on here with 50 posts.
No not dumb at all, I started out looking online, it actually looks like ill be buying it online also....the closest dealer to me is too far away.....but I didn't know about the discounts on here. Where can I did the code?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

This is what I found hope it helps
That's exactly the one I looked at online lol.....thanks though. I just hope shipping doesn't take forever, and then I have to find someone to install it for me

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
No not dumb at all, I started out looking online, it actually looks like ill be buying it online also....the closest dealer to me is too far away.....but I didn't know about the discounts on here. Where can I did the code?
You have to have 50 posts then you can message one of the members on here from am and they will give you the code and you just have to keep it secret and it is good forever

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Order the exhaust from AM. Any muffler shop can put them on for you.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Don't get it twisted. I 100% recommend purchasing thru AM. I was only trying to answer his ?'s regarding if there was a distributers near him. Free Shipping, Great Customer Service, Price Matching, and the Forum and Military Discounts. You can't beat that. Good luck

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Order the exhaust from AM. Any muffler shop can put them on for you.
Thank u, that's all I needed to know! :) ordering them TODAY

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Don't get it twisted. I 100% recommend purchasing thru AM. I was only trying to answer his ?'s regarding if there was a distributers near him. Free Shipping, Great Customer Service, Price Matching, and the Forum and Military Discounts. You can't beat that. Good luck
Thanks! free shipping sounds good to me

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Thank u, that's all I needed to know! :) ordering them TODAY

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Thanks! free shipping sounds good to me
there shipping is fast too. They are in Pennsylvania and I am in ohio and I get everything 2 days. I dunno for where you live but it can't be too much longer.

·
Registered
517 Posts

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

That's exactly the one I looked at online lol.....thanks though. I just hope shipping doesn't take forever, and then I have to find someone to install it for me
I would suggest installing yourself. Super easy with a ramp and a dremel

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I would, I don't have a ramp n stuff though....plus I've never done it, I'm too scared ill fawk up something lol
You can't...haha...just recommend buying some silicone based lube spray from like Walmart or what have you. Spray it on the hanger towards the back most part of the car. That part is just a pain to get out. If you use the lube you'll be good.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Does anyone know of any borla exhaust dealers near Tampa Florida? I live In saint pete but I have no idea where I can find a borla dealer :(

I'm getting/want the borla catback exhaust S-Type

Help, any info from anyone would be great thanks lol
Jegs has the s type mufflers $100 Cheaper then am. But am does do price match..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts