Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently in the process of upgrading my exhaust...I've had the flow master 40 series muffler for a while, but I'm thinking of going in a new direction....can anyone tell me how the pypes exhaust systems sound?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
ive had quite a few diffrent exhausts and my favorite so far is just stock exhaust with MAC boomtubes. it sounds great. my second favorite would be Offroad H pipe with Roush exhaust.

i also had Offroad H with BBK longtubes and no mufflers lol. it sounded awesome but i got pulled over 3 times..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jgill1992 said:
ive had quite a few diffrent exhausts and my favorite so far is just stock exhaust with MAC boomtubes. it sounds great. my second favorite would be Offroad H pipe with Roush exhaust.

i also had Offroad H with BBK longtubes and no mufflers lol. it sounded awesome but i got pulled over 3 times..
Off road h-pipe with roush exhaust....I like the sound of that! Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I don't think they are overpriced I just think for the sound and quality that's what their worth.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
I don't think they are overpriced I just think for the sound and quality that's what their worth.
Good point. They have a amazing sound and the quality is amazing I have never had any problems with mine or ever heard of any problems. There high because there made right not cheap and will not rust out like some brands do.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
Good point. They have a amazing sound and the quality is amazing I have never had any problems with mine or ever heard of any problems. There high because there made right not cheap and will not rust out like some brands do.
Exactly!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is some good info guys...how about the pypes brand??? They seem to be the cheapest on the market...I've heard YouTube videos and they seem to sound pretty good...what do you guys think?

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Natureboy4lyfe said:
This is some good info guys...how about the pypes brand??? They seem to be the cheapest on the market...I've heard YouTube videos and they seem to sound pretty good...what do you guys think?
I don't know much about them, so I can't give you pros and cons other than I also think they should pretty good.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I couldn't disagree more about staying away from pypes. I have their super system and am extremely pleased with them. I get nothing but compliments from people stopping me on the rd to telle how great they sound. The hardest part of the install was removing the stock mid pipe. Install was super simple and straight forward. I say pypes super system for exhaust.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts