Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
u could always buy some new ones but i think v6's look good without the tips . unless u have the gt rear bumper.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
u could always buy some new ones but i think v6's look good without the tips . unless u have the gt rear bumper.
Yeah, I have a crappy GT bumper with the dual exhaust inserts with my black little stub of an exhaust sticking out way under there lol

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Its what ill be doing...but on an sn95 its not needed since gt bumpers dont have slots either

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have 3 inch magnaflow tips, they're a little longer than yours though and you can't see the welds when your standing next to the car, no cutouts, I dont care for the gt bumper myself.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
On your car its the same bumper though lol...just says GT..or are you talking about a NE

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well wasnt sure if you were gonna slap on some ugly monster 4“ tip..lol...well ive seen people use a hole saw...if you wanna clean look you could samd down the edges where you cut, mix up alittle bondo and spread it with your finger where you cut the hole, it makes where you cut much smoother wait for it to dry and sand it down...but the key to all this is finding out where exactly your gonna cut but the only way to do that is mock up your exhaust system ...or you could do what ive seen alot of people do cut the hole to match up exactly where the driver side one sits..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry wasn't clear on that lol I just meant I wouldn't do the cutouts if I were him, I don't even like the GT bumpers that gen personally though. Just put mine out there for reference in case he just decides on changing tips, mine are a bit longer and hide well. I'd assume you could still achieve a good look with some patience and angling without cutting the bumper, unless you like that look, then break out the dremel!!!! Lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts