Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a rich, deep, clean, and somewhat loud exhaust tone, no rasp though. I want it to sound a long the lines of classic mustangs but much cleaner or a long the lines of a 2012 boss though. Also i would like it to be agressive like this when i want it to, but also quiet and calm when im not pushing it

Mustang GT Very Loud Exhaust - YouTube but deeper, richer, cleaning etc etc, thanks a lot! :headbang::headbang:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Sounds like you're looking for a Corsa Xtreme.

·
Registered
389 Posts
That mustang is a 2010 with the 4.6 motor so it will be kinda hard to find a exhaust to sound like that one. I watched that video long ago and was trying to figure out what it was and eventually gave up.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Im looking for a rich, deep, clean, and somewhat loud exhaust tone, no rasp though. I want it to sound a long the lines of classic mustangs but much cleaner or a long the lines of a 2012 boss though. Also i would like it to be agressive like this when i want it to, but also quiet and calm when im not pushing it

Mustang GT Very Loud Exhaust - YouTube but deeper, richer, cleaning etc etc, thanks a lot! :headbang::headbang:
I think once u start to mess with the mid pipes u will get more of a raspy sound... Axlebacks only will give u a deeper sound

·
Registered
720 Posts
I just put the GT500 style on mine and it sounds great. Loud and deep but quiet when cruising. It gargles on decel but in the way you want not popping, it's deep.

An h pipe will make it deeper, and an x pipe will make it raspier.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just put the GT500 style on mine and it sounds great. Loud and deep but quiet when cruising. It gargles on decel but in the way you want not popping, it's deep.

An h pipe will make it deeper, and an x pipe will make it raspier.
+1

The GT500's sounds nice. I like the roush axel backs personally.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts