Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03 V6 mustang and I know I am getting flowmasters I just want to know if I should go with the mufflers or the exhaust system. With one of these will produce the best sound and I want a good rumble.I not expecting a V8 sound I just want a great sound and not to sound like a ricer. :D

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
You definately want a dual exhaust, and 40 series flowmaster sound very good on my V6. At first, you may not like them but it's because you're close to stock, but as you mod more and get more sir flowing through them, they'll sound better and better.

·
Registered
676 Posts
DO NOT get the catback if you do you wont be running true dual

·
Registered
284 Posts
Get a set of GT takeoffs and have the flowmasters welded in while the shop is putting in the pipes. The shop will cut out the factory "y" pipe and weld in either an H or just weld the pipes "true dual". either way is cheaper than buying a cat back from any manufacturer.

Just my two cents, though.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out! :burnout:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
flowmasters will start to sound raspy up top, but they sound sweet at idle and low rpms

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
ZimStang said:
flowmasters will start to sound raspy up top, but they sound sweet at idle and low rpms
that's what I've heard on sound clips and such, and I want something that sounds good at idle and at high rpms.. I need to see what setup would be best with the Warlock Mufflers

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Seph said:
that's what I've heard on sound clips and such, and I want something that sounds good at idle and at high rpms.. I need to see what setup would be best with the Warlock Mufflers
warlocks sound ricey as hell

1 - 15 of 15 Posts