Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just recently took the cats off my mustang and its really loud and i was wondering what i can put on my car too give it a low rumble without having to put the cats back on.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That's why it's super loud. Put the stock mufflers back on and it'll be a little quieter. I wanted to take the cats off with my SLP exhaust but that would be way too loud for my taste

·
Registered
178 Posts
austinmueller99 said:
That's why it's super loud. Put the stock mufflers back on and it'll be a little quieter. I wanted to take the cats off with my SLP exhaust but that would be way too loud for my taste
+1...it's really going to be hard to have a mellow rumble without cats.

·
Registered
81 Posts
If you want to keep that borla exhaust, then buy some high flow cats. It'll still give u a great rumble but will tone down the sound a lot

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Or I guess just put the cats back on. But that's no fun!

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Can't put cats back on I have long tubes... and high flow cats r a pita to put on a off road mid pipe... I don't want the stingers due to sound not what I'm looking for... I'd like to hear them mid mounted but I'm afraid I will not have the ground Clarence due to be lowered

·
Registered
178 Posts
Silversky545 said:
Can't put cats back on I have long tubes... and high flow cats r a pita to put on a off road mid pipe... I don't want the stingers due to sound not what I'm looking for... I'd like to hear them mid mounted but I'm afraid I will not have the ground Clarence due to be lowered
Well if you plan on selling them how much would you be askin for?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts