Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently posted on here about getting fm outlaw exhaust. Well ive been doing some searching and found what i think is a good deal. Its the combination deal of the pypes x-pipe and pypes axleback. Anyone having reviews of this brand

·
Registered
451 Posts
woodyusaf said:
I recently posted on here about getting fm outlaw exhaust. Well ive been doing some searching and found what i think is a good deal. Its the combination deal of the pypes x-pipe and pypes axleback. Anyone having reviews of this brand
I have the pypes O/R X pipe and fits and sounds great!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I've got the axel backs and they sound awesome!! People would turn there heads as I drive by because it sounds great and is loud enough to hear it from a distance

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got the axel backs and they sound awesome!! People would turn there heads as I drive by because it sounds great and is loud enough to hear it from a distance
Thanks for the feedback. Definitely starting off with the axlebacks then x pipe

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
woodyusaf said:
Thanks for the feedback. Definitely starting off with the axlebacks then x pipe
I had pypes complete exaust, LTs back. Everything was high quality and sounded great.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I had pypes complete exaust, LTs back. Everything was high quality and sounded great.
+1. No issues and sounded great.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the positive feedback. Just waiting for this travel voucher so i csn start with the axlebacks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts