Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1996 3.8 fuel injected V6 mustang and I want to put an exhaust system on but I don't know what kind. Any ideas?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm not sure if they make it for your year, but I have the MAC dual exhaust conversion on my 03, and I absolutely love it. It has a nice growl at low idles, and has a nice roar to it at higher RPMS.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not sure if they make it for your year, but I have the MAC dual exhaust conversion on my 03, and I absolutely love it. It has a nice growl at low idles, and has a nice roar to it at higher RPMS.
Ok thank you! Ill check it out

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Look into a true dual setup not a one in two out system..youll be happier in the long run

·
Registered
643 Posts
Going to the muffler shop tomorrow and running a true dual along with my lm1's. is it going to be louder than my previous setup that was a full catted flow 40 set up?

Wrong forum, sorry guys

·
Registered
321 Posts
Same here, installed my MAC last weekend, and i love how it sounds now!

·
Registered
585 Posts
MAC's Dual Conversion was ok. I'm getting tired of it. I'm gonna make it a true dual on my sixxer. So as of now I'm you tubing possible exhaust setups

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
MAC's Dual Conversion was ok. I'm getting tired of it. I'm gonna make it a true dual on my sixxer. So as of now I'm you tubing possible exhaust setups
Check out a mac prochamber with flowmaster 10's. There are a couple prochamber v6 videos on youtube. Once you hear the prochamber in person you WILL install one one every one of your future mustangs.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Check out a mac prochamber with flowmaster 10's. There are a couple prochamber v6 videos on youtube. Once you hear the prochamber in person you WILL install one one every one of your future mustangs.
Idk any v6's with MAC pro chambers near my area. Wish I did. Unfortunately I gotta go with the sound on youtube.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts