Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting a deep aggressive growl to my 03' V6 Stang any ideas from you guys will be great help

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
No I have a cobra, but I did have a v6 before. I can post my YouTube link account and you can hear my videos when I had it

·
Registered
779 Posts
IMO SLP sounds best.... it all deepens on the person :p

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Check the stickies for exhaust clips

·
Registered
1,131 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Ok thanks guys ill check out this stickie thing lol
if you're looking for the growl I've found the divorced(no mid pipe) duals and no cats with a flow master 40 catback goes well. Another thing you can try is keeping the cats on, h pipe, and cut the mufflers off the exhaust system. I've been wanting to try this sound lol.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Ok what's the link to where you found it. I'm in ca so I got to keep the cats on
oh I don't have a link I've heard my friends and it sounds good. But, I don't know about CA, I don't know about their laws so im going to take a guess and say you probably won't pass inspection without mufflers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea I need to keep the cats on. Mufflers are just for sound. The guys that's run the roush side exhaust and they straight pipe them but idk if they change it back when smog comes around or not

·
Registered
748 Posts
Yea I need to keep the cats on. Mufflers are just for sound. The guys that's run the roush side exhaust and they straight pipe them but idk if they change it back when smog comes around or not
my friend got pulled over for his exhaust and he didn't have his mufflers on. The cop wrote him a ticket for not having them and made him go get them put on.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts