Mustang Evolution Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Laws are so ****ed now days like we don't pay enough in taxes here in ca as it is
yea and Im in Texas it really just depends on the cop here tbh. Some will let you go and others are a holes. anyway yea just look on YouTube and find the setup you want and go from there. I really like the way the setup without mufflers and an x pipe sounds. but you want the deep muscle sound so go with the H.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Laws are so ****ed now days like we don't pay enough in taxes here in ca as it is
**** California. Every modification is 49 state legal. Pisses me off. But I'm gonna run off road pipes when I get my GT anyway. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Can I pass smog if I get hi flow cats.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

What would give me a better deep aggressive growl a H or a X pipe

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
here ya go...PC on the left and H on the right

the PC design has the pipes cross toward a sound chamber in the middle of the box and cross right back out...giving it a very unique sound

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
In California, high flow cats are usually illegal unless they are the 50 state ones from magnaflow. Your local exhaust shop will know all the laws.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.