Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about upgrading to the Mac 3 in Pro dumps but I wanted you guys opinion on the current set up. It has flotech shortys, or xpipe (not sure what brand) and flow master 40 dumps.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I like the sound of the h pipe a little better than the x not gonna lie but I just wanna put the pro dumps on if I get them and be done for a while. I've been messing with the exhaust too much lately lol I might do h pipe down the road though

·
Registered
338 Posts
WhiteCobra94 said:
Edelbrock performer heads ported and polished , Edelbrock performer Intake ported to heads , trickflow stage 1 cam with 1.7 rocker arms
What are you putting down I got like that same set up just haven't had it dynoed yet an I'm running 1.6 rocker arms with a x303 an are you running the performer II intake?

·
Registered
338 Posts
WhiteCobra94 said:
My block is bored to a 308 and with all other supporting mods I dynoed at 310/328
Ye my is a 306 I also have a aeromotive fuel system with a msd distributor, 24# injectors, bbk unequal length shorty headers and a bbk cai so Im thinking 300 to 290 whp hoping anyway haha.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts