Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was all set on getting 4.10's, t-lok, speedcal, and ship, but then I was reading and it is my understanding that I should get the upgrades that I intend to do before I get the chip. So I am looking to buy some dual exhaust. There is a set of GT Take-Off exhaust on sale on e-bay right now for $139.99 + shipping, are these good? What brands would you recommend getting for a 95' v6, Flowmaster? I really don't know to much about cars so point me in the right direction, thanks.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
ItalianStallion said:
Well I was all set on getting 4.10's, t-lok, speedcal, and ship, but then I was reading and it is my understanding that I should get the upgrades that I intend to do before I get the chip. So I am looking to buy some dual exhaust. There is a set of GT Take-Off exhaust on sale on e-bay right now for $139.99 + shipping, are these good? What brands would you recommend getting for a 95' v6, Flowmaster? I really don't know to much about cars so point me in the right direction, thanks.
Exhaust doesnt matter for a chip. I dont have exhuast on yet (Its ordered) But I have my chip

·
Registered
676 Posts
i got my gt takeoffs for free from someone who just wanted them out of his house

1 - 7 of 7 Posts