Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinkin about puttin true dual flomaster 40 series on my 95 3.8 stang I am wanting to know if it will sound good when idleing and sound good on take off and when I reach high rpms

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
everyone has different opinions when it comes to exhaust. just see if you can find someone who has that exhaust and listen to it. there are some sound clips on the main page www.v6stangs.com try listening to those.

·
Registered
941 Posts
flowmasters sound like crap especially after 3-3.5k rpms. it's good you asked this question, because otherwise you'd sound not so great. :)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Ask Rellik for his sound clips and see if you like it.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Rellik his name is Evin, He has the exhaust, he will probably post here when he gets home

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I have dual flow 40's and i dont agree with anyone that says they sound like **** esp after 3-3.5 k.

I love my flows, i think they sound great at idle, and when revving.

But its to each his own, you have to listen to clips and decide which fits your need.

Every person is different and everone likes different things. You really just have to hang out with mustang guys listen to different exhausts. Computer sound clips are not teh wen.

:headbang:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Mac flowpath, Magnaflows or Dynomax Ultraflows and Turbos are by far the best sounding least droning mufflers for stock or near stock V6 Mustangs

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Brent said:
We will have the multimeda up tomorrow hopefully and I will be able to get you guys some clips :)
iam uplaoding everything now. So by tomorow you can search through different sounds and cars and check out different exhaust setups so you can decide which one you like.

And hopefully it will give you a little eye opener on which muffler you like the best, but ilke i said before, listening to exhaust on the comp and listening to them in person is different.
Try to hang with some msutang buddies or something.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Jason,
I have True dual GT Takeoffs ;)

Sorry it took so long to respond, but It's a rare occasion that I post on weekends. I'm on a computer for at least 70 hours a week... I like to spend my weekends away from them if possible unless I'm playing a game, or watching DVD's.

Charles, I've noticed that you've uploaded the Multimedia section. Ay chance you are still uploading files to them? Because I'm missing about 8 videos in my section. :-?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Rellik said:
Charles, I've noticed that you've uploaded the Multimedia section. Ay chance you are still uploading files to them? Because I'm missing about 8 videos in my section. :-?
lol, infact some multimedia files were missing for some reason the first time we did the host switch.
But i just downloaded them from 232stangs and iam uploading them now... infact they've been uploading for a long time. I think iam at hour 2 on a cable connection. Took like 15 minutes to download and 4 hours to upload. Crazyness.
But they'll be there......... someday....... :oops:

damnit i just noticed some of sixshooters movies are missing. :(
More uploading to do.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Thank you Charles. I was afraid I would have to upload them again.

I've been working on the CAI article lately when I have spare time. I'll let you know when it's done and ready for upload.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey guys thanks for the advise but I have another question how do I get one of those thing to show at the bottom of my post like relik has that green stang at the bottom :-?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts