Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2001 Mustang V6 Convertible with a little over 50,000 miles on it. I was wondering which exhaust system would be the best to put on it to hear some growl coming from it?!?!?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
AllStarBenjamin said:
All the help would be great. I love my mustang,And I want people to hear the power. I much would that run me in money wise???
Depends on you're area and shops, mine ran me 500bucks for a custom hpipe and flow 40's

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Venomouz831 said:
Depends on you're area and shops, mine ran me 500bucks for a custom hpipe and flow 40's
I'm trying to spend right around their for my price range. I'd like it to be under 500,And that would be great.

Do you have the link to your video of your exhaust?

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
If your trying to impress other people on your car, then you have it all wrong. Find tma sound for yourself. I like low tone, but bc i had to try and show off and "show how powerful my car was" i wasted 700$ on a loud obnoxious exhaust that were terrible.
After a year of horrible i got the sound i wanted. Heres food for thought... those catalytic converters were there for a reason. However the stock y pipe i got rid of only bc they were so damn aggrivating. They would crack bc of the a/c. So i did a whole new set up.
Now i have divorced dual exhaust with cats. And the sound is outstanding and something i enjoy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blackedout said:
If your trying to impress other people on your car, then you have it all wrong. Find tma sound for yourself. I like low tone, but bc i had to try and show off and "show how powerful my car was" i wasted 700$ on a loud obnoxious exhaust that were terrible.
After a year of horrible i got the sound i wanted. Heres food for thought... those catalytic converters were there for a reason. However the stock y pipe i got rid of only bc they were so damn aggrivating. They would crack bc of the a/c. So i did a whole new set up.
Now i have divorced dual exhaust with cats. And the sound is outstanding and something i enjoy.
Thanks for the advice. I like what you did right their. How much did you spend after you got your exhaust that you didn't like off???

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Its wgat friends doo. I will help anyway i can. My new exhaust

Borla stinger cat back $690
Eb2 catalytic converters $ 249 x2
And to fab the divorced mid pipe $500
About 1600$

And worth everybit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blackedout said:

About 1600$

And worth everybit.
Yeah,It is,Haha.

That's not bad if it sounds really good. Did you get it online??? And do you have a video of it???

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Yeah the video is in my catted divorced borla exhaust thread.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Got the exhaust from americanmuscle.com

·
Registered
7,311 Posts

About 1600$

And worth everybit.
holy crap i won't have an exhaust that costs me over $350.....and that's installed with tubing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts