Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, the time has come when i get the intakes for the roots blower project. they quoted me basically a month and the month is about up. i won't be online as much when i get them because i'll be busy drilling, welding, and cursing at things i mess up.

i'm just getting excited, that's all. i'll post pics once it's been test fitted and installed. when they arrive it'll all be in my court to make it happen, wish me luck!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, zim, have you recieved spring set #2? if not, it'll be there soon! EDIT - the rears are cut some, i forget how much, but it isn't more than 1 loop like mine were that got lost. prob 3/4 rear and fronts are uncut.

wrong foruM? i was just being happy. i don't usually type things i do to my car but i decided to this time as it's actually different and cool.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
tire said:
oh, zim, have you recieved spring set #2? if not, it'll be there soon! EDIT - the rears are cut some, i forget how much, but it isn't more than 1 loop like mine were that got lost. prob 3/4 rear and fronts are uncut.

wrong foruM? i was just being happy. i don't usually type things i do to my car but i decided to this time as it's actually different and cool.
havnt got the springs yet, you did just send them friday though. Also, just givin you a hard time about the forum thing lol (i could care less)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yea, good luck man, and have fun cursing at stuff :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts