Mustang Evolution Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Cool you can like flows. They actually sound beter on 99+ than 94-98 because the 99+ stock system sounds like ass. Just kind of wheezes. 96-98 especially have a nice tone to start with stock I believe because of the D shaped exhaust ports on 96-98 heads

Discussion starter · #22 ·
my mufflers own all on a 6.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
id like to have a sound off against any other stock V6 engine wise with straight pipes and cats against my setup. I will decimate all.

i like the sound of my take-offs... theyre not too loud, but they sound good. Unless i have a reason to buy new muffs, im not going too :|

The sound of your exhaust is like music everyone has there own taste in music and that goes for exhaust also. To me a exhaust should have a nice lopey growl at Idle and have a growl thruout the rpm range without loud resonation. But at WOT is should roar

hey corey what do you suggest. my dad had this 1969 350 rocket cutlass and the thing sounded mean (it was still the stock system). now I want a sound that nice and low like the cutlass but I dont want the car to be too loud. do you think the Magnaflows, Dynomax Ultra flows and Borla will do it.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.