Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finished painting my overhead console today for my truck, just gotta reinstall everything back in it after I buy the sensor this weekend and track down a wiring harness.

woot for rattle cans :p

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I say we have a big interior painting day on here lol

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats my next thing, redo the interior w/ black metalic and deep jewel green like the console. :)

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
sweet looks good

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, I seen that overhead console for mustangs and almost fell out the chair, I got this for 15 :) but I gotta go find the sensor and wireing harness :p

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
I need to work on my interior some too.... mount a clutch pedal. sand the doors, steering column, and inner 1/4 panels smooth then paint them gloss black w/ clearcoat. cover my door panels, center console, package tray, and dash in vinyl. find some front seats, recover the back seats. install gauges, install stereo system. oh, and i have to make my entire trunk (covering the whole thing in vinyl and making a "hidden" storage area, and installing a flip-up gas cap). you guys dont have anything to do on your interior :p

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
:p: My list for this is longer than that too...

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
i still say my list is the longest b/c a. i am doing the whole interior and b. its all custom and i am doing all the work

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if ya wanna get technical my list is longer,

a: wait til feb when im at my job for a year
b: get a loan from bank
c: get old mustang (64 1/2 - 70) or might get a 70 nova and put a 350 stroker or 383 in it (sorry its a chevy but they are nice and fast, drove my uncles sunday :p)
d: start restore if any needed
e: pay off my truck more to sell it if plan A doesnt fall thru i have a plan B which is to get a 05 gt

SO HA! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts