Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey LA Mustang people, I have an extra ticket for the 2013 Mustang reveal in LA on the 15th - anyone interested in going with me?

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure on the pics...I hope so, I'm taking a camera, but they may not let us take pics.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am going to try - like a desperate man trying to make it to his own wedding - like George Castanza trying to get out of a burning building - like OJ Simpson running through an airport (before his bad knees, the TSA and the whole murder thing) - like a fat kid heading for the ice cream truck - like a 9 year old girl trying to get Beiber tickets.

Yeah, I'm gonna try.

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
VALCAD said:
I am going to try - like a desperate man trying to make it to his own wedding - like George Castanza trying to get out of a burning building - like OJ Simpson running through an airport (before his bad knees, the TSA and the whole murder thing) - like a fat kid heading for the ice cream truck - like a 9 year old girl trying to get Beiber tickets.

Yeah, I'm gonna try.
Ahahahahahahaha you crack me up!!! Great meeting you in person for sure!

That sounded like me trying to get to SEMA and even the plane ride was against me. You can DO it! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts