Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are off of a Black 04 GT. I am putting an 03 Cobra front end on and will not need any of this. I am thinking around $260 for the whole set-up. Local deals only within 100 miles because I don't want to hastle with shipping something that big.

The only "spot" on the whole thing is a VERY small paint chip that came of that is less than a pencil eraser in diameter. No actual dent into the bumper, just the actual paint chip. It is hardly even noticable unless you are trying to find it. Can take pics if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry man, Concord, NC like it says under my S/N... :D Just picking on you but you left the door open for that one.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
hey, will you sell just the fogs?... also, the fog light switch I'm assuming is a black push button switch that's right under your radio controls?.... how much for just fogs and this switch?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Has to go as a whole so I can afford to put the replacement front end back on mine honestly.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
well damn it.... I'd buy the fogs and the switch, but I don't need the bumper or the mach 1 lip... plus, I don't want to pay that much for stuff I don't need just to get the fogs which I want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts