Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F/S 2003 Ford Mustang V6 *LOWER PRICE* NEED TO SELL

F/S 2003 Ford Mustang 3.8L V6 5-speed. I locked up the previous motor, so it has a brand new motor with 10,000 miles on it. 35,000 original miles. It has a 2003 Cobra hood, and 17" Cobra wheels all around. 245-45r-17's in the front with 275-40r-17's in the rear. Brand new tires. All maintenance is performed on time because I work at an oil change shop. It is a clean car, with the exception of a scratch and a small dent in the front bumper, but it is repairable, and couple of scratches on the passenger side side skirt. Right now I have cut off dual exhaust a little behind the cats, but I have 2 flowmaster mufflers in hand. It has 175.6 hp to the ground with 209 ft/lbs of torque. It is a very clean, very powerful sixer, that sounds very nice and runs even better. It has the Pony Package, and that inludes a spoiler, leather wrapped steering wheel, Mach stereo (not 460) with CD/MP3 player. I am asking 14,000, but need cash so I will be willing to go lower. Need to sell asap, because I need cash, and am moving so I have to get rid of my baby, otherwise I would keep it. Pm me for more info or if you would like pics

Thanks,
Dan

I will be willing to go down to $12,750 firm

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
how did you lock up the motor? and how so you have a MACH system and it not be a 460 or 1000, i dont think thats even offered?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went through some water, and it was sucked into the intake, hydrostatically locked the motor. I dunno, it came with the pony package, it says mach on the face plate, and on the sticker it said premium sound package.

Dan

·
Premium Member
2,022 Posts
there are only two options for Mach, the 460 and the 1000, I would assume he would advertise the 1000 as a strong feature, as it's not exactly common on 6's.... the 460 is a very nice system, but he said no to that.

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
i heard one well from outside its not to bad of a system (mach 1000) i got the mach 460 just cuz i liked the 6cd in dash changer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
dude if you want to sell her u have to lower the price alot, ess. considering you dont have the stock motor in it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts