Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the owner of the black v6 coupe going south on 5 through Sacramento around 9 this morning.
The center light of your passenger break light is out.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Or perhaps his center BRAKE light is out.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Good of you to notice this guy had a center light out. Hopefully he is a member, or someone who is a member knows he/she, and informs them.

I used to honk at folks in this situation, and try to tell them about it, but these days they get angry and shoot at you!

My favorites are the ones that run down the road for miles with their turn signals on, never changing lanes.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Good of you to notice this guy had a center light out. Hopefully he is a member, or someone who is a member knows he/she, and informs them.

I used to honk at folks in this situation, and try to tell them about it, but these days they get angry and shoot at you!

My favorites are the ones that run down the road for miles with their turn signals on, never changing lanes.
THAT'S MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she always has her frickin turn signal on and i'm like MOM TURN THAT OFF!!! YOU'RE CONFUSING SOMEONE!!!!!!
then she gets mad at me..... and says she knows how to drive...

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
THAT'S MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she always has her frickin turn signal on and i'm like MOM TURN THAT OFF!!! YOU'RE CONFUSING SOMEONE!!!!!!
then she gets mad at me..... and says she knows how to drive...
Women. Tisk tisk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts