Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
TXstang125 said:
How on earth do I get my mustangs ass to look like this one , I don't understand why his tires look fatter than mine when I got 315
The only thing i could think of would be lowered, wide rear tires, and/or spacers.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
C_Dailey95 said:
The only thing i could think of would be lowered, wide rear tires, and/or spacers.
Mine is lowered 1.5 all around and i dot think I can go any wider with my rims , I think spacers would do it but I don't want to over do it lol , one of this guys buddy's said that It didnt have spacers so idk

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Do the 11 inch rims fit on our cars?

Or 345's without rubbing?
you can fit up to a 12" in our cars...they will poke out a bit as you an see...you'll also need to roll the fenders like crazy, but it's well worth the trouble

·
Registered
201 Posts
1slosix said:
you can fit up to a 12" in our cars...they will poke out a bit as you an see...you'll also need to roll the fenders like crazy, but it's well worth the trouble
Oh wow sweet and oh yea I see :D
What if your not lowered? Still have to roll em?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
03torch said:
Do the 11 inch rims fit on our cars?

Or 345's without rubbing?
We'll I'm going to stick with my rims I have now cause there brand new :D , the spacers should bring them out just enough to where they don't hit the fenders

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
TXstang125 said:
How on earth do I get my mustangs ass to look like this one , I don't understand why his tires look fatter than mine when I got 315
The green one is lowered with an IRS setup!.. Plus the camera angle plays a big part in the illusion!..

·
Registered
535 Posts
The IRS conversion helps make it look filled in and beefy.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Ill post a picture of a Termi from svtp

image-2775619293.jpg

345 with 12in wide fr500

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I am betting that the author is NOT a woman.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
They make 12' fr500?
No they were widened to 12"

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
Really they can widen them 2'?
Yeah they widen them I've heard different things about them good and bad I would rather just get a solid 11in

1 - 20 of 27 Posts