Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Im with DDTCM, houston traffic sucks but it got a TON better to deal with when i got Big Red! I love having this car as a daily driver!

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agree with all these! I love to rev it high and turn traction control off so I can roast them all the way through 3rd haha!

·
Registered
173 Posts
M3to5.0 said:
The way she puts a smile on everyone elses face when I drive by:headbang:
+1. Everyone loves these cars.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Eleven5.0 said:
5th gear on an open road, windows up and radio off...that engine sounds amazing!!!!
Nothing like hearing that good ole Detroit music. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
I love the sound it makes when I first crank her up. I always have my door open when I start it,,music to my ears!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I love the "who unleashed the hounds of hell" looks that I get when showing some punk what's up from a red light. The exhaust note from the Roush axlebacks and the pure tire shredding ability of this thing is intoxicating.

·
Registered
702 Posts
The evil and sick sounding exhaust note with my setup!! The way EVERYONE looks when I take off from a light! Most of all I love the blue beast's jaw dropping, tire shredding, neck breaking POWER! The bye-bye on command speed!:):):)

·
Registered
217 Posts
I love that my solid rear axel still handles better than a camero independent suspension lol. Throw back gauges are pretty nice too.

·
Registered
706 Posts
The look of the car-sideview-looks bada$$:good:. Very well dampened interior, comfortable premium seats, 412 horsepower, unmistakable heritage, and the Shaker500 seems to have better sound quality:confused:, than my old Shaker1000?

:D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts