Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
an ambulance ran across the street going about 50 and the dude in front of me slammed on his breaks. his brakes were better than mine so i smacked into him

no damage on my car, but his bumper was cracked... but, he looked, waved me off and said "forget about it" and drove away

it was a scarey 20 seconds

i'm glad my stang is alright though

·
Registered
574 Posts
He waved you off? :wtf:

Are you sure he wasn't trying to like flag you down as you fled the scene? :wtf:

I would have been like: Yeah, that's what you get for following too close. Hand over the $$$.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
yeah, you definitely got lucky. Or you should be laying low for a while... :D

I'd have about pissed my pants if i were u. and if i were that guy...
Laser02 said:
I would have been like: Yeah, that's what you get for following too close. Hand over the $$$.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he probably ain't have insurance

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Hey probably did not have a drivers Lic and might even be wanted. Had a guy hit me about 10 years ago and it hit the bumper and bent it up pretty bad. The guy pleaded with me to not call the police and offered me 600 cash for the damage and to forget about calling the police. I took it and got a new bumper from my friends shop for $99. Woohoo sometimes things do work out

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
darkling said:
an ambulance ran across the street going about 50 and the dude in front of me slammed on his breaks. his brakes were better than mine so i smacked into him

no damage on my car, but his bumper was cracked... but, he looked, waved me off and said "forget about it" and drove away

it was a scarey 20 seconds

i'm glad my stang is alright though
Same thing happened to me, but it was a fire chief

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Yeh, my roommate rear ended a car in his z71 doing about 50..the dude pleaded with me to not call the cops. We got the dude's number, gave him 200 bucks for 3000 dollars of damage and left it at that lol. But he insisted no cops so whatever, his loss. The z had a small dent in the bumper I had out that weekend btw lol.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Yea the cop told us it was a No fault accident, i ran into my friends truck, pushed his bumper under....it sucked

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha that sucks...

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
still havent fixed it..dont know what i want, but i am saving for something else right now so i can care less

·
Registered
28 Posts
i have a police station down the street from my school and on the way out my friend stopped behind me at a light infront of the police station and slowly nudged my car forward and a cop was standing right there staring at my friend... i was like "ur so smart sometimes" (he has a jeep) another story of mine: my friend was sitting in the back and his phone rang and i thought it was mine and i bent down to pick mine up. We were moving when i bent down...but not when i ran into the person infront of me. luckily i go to school with him but hes a year older so he put me in a head lock and made fun of me but he was just messing around. no damage to either cars though (he has some old shitty thing anyways so it didnt matter to him)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts