Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm looking for some new ideas for fender emblems for my new edge. Post up any pictures of your emblems. All ideas are welcome

·
Registered
704 Posts
The only non-custom options are the 4.6 HiPo badge, different era GT/pony emblems (some find the v6 emblems more attractive), or Powered by Ford badges. You could always go with cobra badges and look like a toolbag, too.
Autobadges can custom make anything you can imagine. They have lots of photos to give you ideas as well.
I've also seen Pontiac Grand Am GT badges on a New Edge. It was wicked looking because they're flat black and in italics.
Aside from that, there really aren't that many options without trashing up the car. As for what it looks like, just go hit up AM and look at the photos for each emblem.
The last option I can think if is stripping them all off and going clean.

Here's an example of the grand am badge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdhTDjBnRv4&sns=em

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
heres my badges i just put two days ago. theyre chrome but i plasti dipped em black before i put em on
Where did u find those? I reallllllly like them..I have the 4.6 high performance badge on my decklid but I think that simple 4.6 looks AWESOME on the side fenders

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Where did u find those? I reallllllly like them..I have the 4.6 high performance badge on my decklid but I think that simple 4.6 looks AWESOME on the side fenders
i bought them from a local mustang performance shop. but u can buy them on latemodelrestoration.com theyre only like 10 bucks each free shipping on their site man.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have decided to remove my gt fender emblems and replace them with these!!

Transformers Emblem Logo Decepticon Fictional character

But now I need some info. Does anyone know where I could get some custom floor mat plates exactly like these??

Transformers Fictional character Font Emblem Metal

I want to have a theme with them and the emblems.
Kinda like autobots vs. decepticons (camaro vs. mustang)

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
I have decided to remove my gt fender emblems and replace them with these!!

But now I need some info. Does anyone know where I could get some custom floor mat plates exactly like these??

I want to have a theme with them and the emblems.
Kinda like autobots vs. decepticons (camaro vs. mustang)
wtf lol dont put that on

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wtf lol dont put that on
It's like 10 bucks and if it looks dumb ill take it off after a little bit. i think it would be funny. It's just for s**ts and giggles ;)

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

wtf lol dont put that on
Btw your 4.6 emblems look sick plastidipped

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
It's like 10 bucks and if it looks dumb ill take it off after a little bit. i think it would be funny. It's just for s**ts and giggles ;)

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Btw your 4.6 emblems look sick plastidipped
thanks. those r just 10 bucks each online

·
Registered
704 Posts
wtf lol dont put that on
I second this. That's something a 16 year old kid driving a 'teggy (90s Acura Integra - with "hellaflush" and "stanced" a.k.a bent to hell suspension geometry wheels and NOS stickers because NOS=nitrous - for those fortunate enough to have not gone to Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift public high school like I did) with a 5" exhaust would do.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I second this. That's something a 16 year old kid driving a 'teggy (90s Acura Integra - with "hellaflush" and "stanced" a.k.a bent to hell suspension geometry wheels and NOS stickers because NOS=nitrous - for those fortunate enough to have not gone to Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift public high school like I did) with a 5" exhaust would do.
Well I am a 16 year old kid... I just have enough sense to not buy a riced out integra

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
lOl damn

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Well I am a 16 year old kid... I just have enough sense to not buy a riced out integra
just go for it man. like u said, if u dont like it just take it off.
its your car so u should do as u please with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts