Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a new paint job soon. I'm not sure what color to get yet. I have an old white convertible top, I'd hate to have to pay to replace it so I will probably go with a color that goes with white. Any suggestions? Also I want to pay as little as possible but still have a quality job. I am willing to drive to pretty anywhere in Cali for it. Does anyone know of a good cheap place? Also, I plan on purchasing a new front bumper. Should I wait till I have the bumper?

·
Registered
74 Posts
DropTop_Stang said:
I'm looking to get a new paint job soon. I'm not sure what color to get yet. I have an old white convertible top, I'd hate to have to pay to replace it so I will probably go with a color that goes with white. Any suggestions? Also I want to pay as little as possible but still have a quality job. I am willing to drive to pretty anywhere in Cali for it. Does anyone know of a good cheap place? Also, I plan on purchasing a new front bumper. Should I wait till I have the bumper?
yea, u should wait for the front bumper...... or it's gonna run u another 200 bucks.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Wait till you have the bumper. Reason being, it will cost to take the bumper in afterwards to get it painted to match the car. And if you go in all at the same time, you're going to have identical paint throughout the entire car. Instead of having them mix up a new batch just for the bumper. They usually do a good job, but sometimes you never know.

·
Registered
941 Posts
i've seen a mustang painted a white pearl color, quite striking. yes, wait until you're done with all body work period and get it painted.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ooh, pearl white sounds nice, I've never seen/heard of that before. Does anyone have pics of that color?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts