Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going back and forth wanting to fix my car up , I have decided that its just a waste of time.. All this money Iam wasting on bolt ons can be saved..

Im choosing to get a Terminator.. And will have one next year.. Idk guys IMO I think fixing my 2V is worthless unless I throw a KB on it.

Im just gnna fix my clutch and Whatever needs to be replaced and Sell it around.income tax and save money as well and.put down on a Terminator

·
Registered
253 Posts
Slow2V said:
Going back and forth wanting to fix my car up , I have decided that its just a waste of time.. All this money Iam wasting on bolt ons can be saved..

Im choosing to get a Terminator.. And will have one next year.. Idk guys IMO I think fixing my 2V is worthless unless I throw a KB on it.

Im just gnna fix my clutch and Whatever needs to be replaced and Sell it around.income tax and save money as well and.put down on a Terminator
I've been debating the same thing.. I have a stock 99 GT, and I kind of think its a waste of money as well.. I'll probably do some appearance mods and then sell it to get a 05 and up mustang or charger

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Kinda sucks taking a loss on the mods that you've done recently. Are you gonna take off some of the mods and sell them? Probably get more $$$ doing that. Hope you find a nice deal.:good:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Azure said:
Kinda sucks taking a loss on the mods that you've done recently. Are you gonna take off some of the mods and sell them? Probably get more $$$ doing that. Hope you find a nice deal.:good:
Nah man sell as is !
Its all in good fair game.. Let another kid enjoy it ,

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

GP3GT said:
I've been debating the same thing.. I have a stock 99 GT, and I kind of think its a waste of money as well.. I'll probably do some appearance mods and then sell it to get a 05 and up mustang or charger
05-09 GTs are slower than these.. well my car , I wouldnt go with one.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
It is often easier to sell a car without extensive modifications, and sell the "stuff" separately to actually get more than you would selling a modded car as is. The pool of potential buyers gets larger the closer the car gets to stock.

When I sold my 1992 Miata (with 320k miles, in December of '06) I turned it back to stock and sold it for $2200. I sold the M-45 Eaton, header, aftermarket ECU, guages. etc. for $4300--there's no way the car with the s/c and toys (and a rear-end that ground like a coffee-grinder when you got on the boost) would have sold for $6500...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yea I think the same way like all my friends with ls1s I would need to super charge and do gears in my 2v to just stay with in a car length...

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Slow2V said:
Nah man sell as is !
Its all in good fair game.. Let another kid enjoy it ,

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

05-09 GTs are slower than these.. well my car , I wouldnt go with one.
What mods do you have done?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Idk, I think each case is different.

I'll be completing my mods by supercharging and dressing up the engine.

Someone I know very well has said he will give me 12k for my car once It's S/C'd.

That will be exactly how much I will have into it total including price I paid for it.

So, I think each case is different.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts