Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally dyno'd my car. I had to drive up Fort Mill, SC which is right on the border of North Carolina. Anyways, my numbers were 218 rwhp and 265rwtq. I'll post my dyno sheets later. But I'm kinda happy and disappointed att he same time. I was hoping for atleast something around 230 atleast, I think I'm gonna try either a SSX intake or finishing making my own RDM intake. :D

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Dammit, I get so sad looking in the show and tell forum. Everyone in here has mad horsepower and a good looking car. :lol:

Sounds good Rob. Now get a 1/4 mile time and your sig will be complete. :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
lol your not alone dom

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dom said:
Dammit, I get so sad looking in the show and tell forum. Everyone in here has mad horsepower and a good looking car. :lol:

Sounds good Rob. Now get a 1/4 mile time and your sig will be complete. :D
I was SUPPOSE to go to Darlington today and race my car, but they ended up closing the track today. i think it was for the NASCAR race up in NC. Stupid, stupid nascar. I really like nascar though, but a bunch of us were all ready and set to go. Good thing we called first. But my numbers are starting to show the limits that the single port intakes and/or heads have.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Nascar = t'eh Ghey

should have taken a vid of the dyno
honestly thats not a bad power result for a pre 99 4.2

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Wow I bet you get one heck of a kick when you gun it with all that torque :)

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brent said:
What kind of dyno was it? I thought you would be in the 250's
it was on a dynojet

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seph said:
Wow I bet you get one heck of a kick when you gun it with all that torque :)
Ya actually it does kick pretty hard, especially when I shift into 2nd or 3rd it really whips your head back. I got a new date for the track like on the 30th or something.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tbird232ci said:
id barely break the 100rwhp mark if that makes you feel any better
:lol: I don't feel too bad about my numbers either because I have about the same horsepower and a little more torque than a stock 99-04 GT and I still have a little room to improve so I don't feel too bad. Also, GT's weight a few 100lbs more than my V6 so I'm not too depressed. :D

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
that's the way to look at it

you got enough horse to spank someone

:)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
dont you have an auto.... if so thats where it went... well some of it. (autos suck if you dont already know :) )

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
if you peak at 5100 you need to alter somthing you shouldnt be peaking till near 5800.....

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<~~5-speed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts