Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my car to a dyno and it put out 312hp to the wheels and i forgot the torque numbers hahaha but 312hp is plenty good for me :).... Only problem is now I have to run it on premium fuel which is currently over $4 a gallon in NC :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also the engine is burning a bit of oil, like I just had to put 2 quarts in the freaking engine... any ideas on what this could be? Some of the people I've talked to have said maybe the PCV valve?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Finally got my car to a dyno and it put out 312hp to the wheels and i forgot the torque numbers hahaha but 312hp is plenty good for me :).... Only problem is now I have to run it on premium fuel which is currently over $4 a gallon in NC :mad:
Join the mod crowd of premium fuel :headbang: I'm paying $4.10 a gallon in Las Vegas. :(

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
PVC is cheap and easy to replace. But if you see oil on the intake side of it then it maybe your problem. Also make sure it has the screen on it.

If its not that then you will need to do a compression and leak down test.

·
Registered
254 Posts
4.10? Try 4.41 here in Cali for stupid 91 octane :(

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nope San Diego area

·
Registered
254 Posts
I work right across the street from there. Lol I get of leave on Tuesday morning

·
Registered
922 Posts
I'm paying $3.84 for it here in Louisiana.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Gibby said:
Cool maybe I'll be able to check out the Stang.
I'll have it there. I'll hit u up on here like Monday.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I'll be able to look at it this weekend when I don't have to drive to school, and I'm praying its the PVC valve because we finally got her running good haha and yeah it's like $4.10 here which angers me because last year around this time it was $3.50 or something like that

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh and I'm pretty sure I know where the PVC valve is, I'd still like to be positive, right being my Trickflow intake by the firewall right?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts