Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got some pics and finally can finish the screensaver!

The White one is my friend Mike's 01 SS and the Blue one is my friend Phil's 00 GT.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
800 Posts
If you would like that software ACDSee Screen Saver builder, let me know and I will host it on my ftp for ya to dload!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KrazyPony said:
If you would like that software ACDSee Screen Saver builder, let me know and I will host it on my ftp for ya to dload!
sure that would be great
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
897 Posts
they wouldnt let me out the white v6 in the pics :disgust:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Black95GT said:
they wouldnt let me out the white v6 in the pics :disgust:
maybe if u didnt drive through a church front yard and get mud all over it, it would be picture worthy. :lol: :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
897 Posts
lmao
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
black cars attract mud as it is... you go and DRIVE though it WTF were you thinking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SpectorV said:
black cars attract mud as it is... you go and DRIVE though it WTF were you thinking.
na he had his white v6, which he had just washed like 10 mins b4 but he decided to go down the road from my house turn around in the front lawn of a church and come back. I thought he was gonna get struck by lightning. :lol: :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
908 Posts
steedav6builder said:
Finally got some pics and finally can finish the screensaver!

The White one is my friend Mike's 01 SS and the Blue one is my friend Phil's 00 GT.
tell your GT friend to throw on a scoop hood on that badass :cool:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top