Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Mustang GT Manual 5.0
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Delaney, finally got my Mustang and have the right to speak and not just read and dream!! Looking to make friends and learn as much as I can! I live near Olympia, WA, anyone else?

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500, SGM, " 1 of 1 "
891 Posts
Welcome to ME, congrats & good luck with the new ride.
Mod plans ??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi!! Thanks for the reply! I want to lower with custom suspension, gloss black roof (its race red), getting ready to put a race tune on today, Dynovin apple carplay touch screen & backup camera, rear and quarter louvers, tint windows, some little things inside and out. Already has wheels that I am ok with, cold air intake. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
891 Posts
I replied to your other thread, didn't realize you already bought the Bama..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It actually came with the Bama, I can hold off and get rid of it.

·
Registered
891 Posts
See if you get other feedback, I don't want you to base your decisions on what I do or don't like. I've modded ( 2 ) cars, learned a lot from the 1st, did the 2nd one differently. I am lucky to have a tuner within driving distance of my house, so I never considered a " canned " tune.
" Most " owners consider Bama not worth bothering with, if there are not any shops near you & you have to order a tune, use shops like VMP, Lund, AED, JDM, etc. You won't get any " tunes for life " with a quality shop tune.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts