Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been reading the post on this site from my iPhone app for quite a few weeks and thought I'd make an account and join in the fun.
I have a 2011 5.0 I bought new Dec '10. It's my first new car and first car I bought on my own. It's got a complete eibach pro system plus suspension; springs shocks struts swaybars the works. Sct tune, 285's in the back 20" all 4 corners, borla s type exhaust and some cosmetic stuff. I love it. I'm racing my dad in his '09 m3 for my birthday coming up soon so I'll keep you all posted on the results

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fun little preview shot I took. Anyone feel free to vote for who's gonna win and I'll keep a tally. The m3 has 285's and borla exhaust. Other than that completely stock

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
First welcome to the site.

So the classic question of who's going to win. Well without facts its hard to decide. It really depends on the driver, and the other car. There are a lot of facts missing. I'm not going to stir up a massive debate because we had a huge one over this.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to stir up too much of a debate, but I just want to get a guess from you guys on who you think might win. Like I said earlier m3 basically stock with bigger tires and exhaust. It does have the double clutch tranny and my dad is 55 and knows how to drive fast cars. His first one was a '71 z28 so he knows his way around powerful cars. The stang is my first manual car but it's been a year and I'm getting pretty good a rippin through the gears. It's one of my life long dreams to have a car faster than my dad. ( who doesn't have that dream really). Were racing at famoso drag strip in Bakersfield. Should be fun...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Delta vt said:
Not to stir up too much of a debate, but I just want to get a guess from you guys on who you think might win. Like I said earlier m3 basically stock with bigger tires and exhaust. It does have the double clutch tranny and my dad is 55 and knows how to drive fast cars. His first one was a '71 z28 so he knows his way around powerful cars. The stang is my first manual car but it's been a year and I'm getting pretty good a rippin through the gears. It's one of my life long dreams to have a car faster than my dad. ( who doesn't have that dream really). Were racing at famoso drag strip in Bakersfield. Should be fun...
How much HP does the m3 have?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I say you'll show him who's boss ;)
Welcome!
Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with your stallion, and the results of this race!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome!
:D

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I'm voting for the stang but your Dad may have you on experience. Do your best and remind Pops of the fury of American muscle! Lol, good luck! :D

I thought I could take my Dads 302 '71 Maverick with my '89 240sx. Needless to say, I've been buying lunch ever since. Lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts