Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got some new heads trick flow track heat 170cc got a anderson n41 for cheep edelbrock intake just need a carb finally the motor is coming together hoping to make atleast 300hp to the wheels

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
Awesome man. Those are the same heads im running. They completely changed the car!:headbang: I went with a 670 aluminum street avenger carb. I am having lots of lean problems though. Its runs great but my a/f is off a bit. I have rejetted a few times already and still need to go bigger. Makes me wonder if I needed a bigger carb. I am using the wieand stealth intake with my setup.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
2300turboford said:
Deamon carburetors are really good
Amen to that

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I finally got some new heads trick flow track heat 170cc got a anderson n41 for cheep edelbrock intake just need a carb finally the motor is coming together hoping to make atleast 300hp to the wheels
You should be close , with my setup I dynoed at 310 rwhp with the edlebrock top end kit and bored motor

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From what I hear a lot guys are dynoing from 295-330 tops but loads of trq, I don't usually dyno my cars I go by track times just want to hit high 11's with my set up going 430's btw

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know they all

Look the same but I wanted to share my joy so pertty

Attachments

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update for my build just got trick flow 1.6 rockers for my old e7 heads and a 100 bucks came with rods that measure 6.700 were used on trickflow heads, all
I need is a msd box and hook my fuel up and then this bad boy be started

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
Varasios said:
Trick Flow® 360 HP Twisted Wedge® Top-End Engine Kits for Ford 5.0L TFS-K514-360350B

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/tfs-k514-360350b/kitcombocontents/make/ford?prefilter=1

I was thinking of saving for this package, good bang for the buck?
Yup. That is about the most popular topend kit there is. It's about 135 hp over stock and comes with about everything. Very complete. I always recommend this kit. I don't have it but I run those heads and they are amazing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts