Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent it all my information to a company about 1 week ago today. It is a large company so I will babble on until the end. I sent it pictures, detailed information,copies of the magazine where I have been featured. Today I check my email in SCHOOL (haha) and i see an email from them saying that I have been accepted for PARTIAL sponsorship. Now this should just about complete my interior (hint hint) and the name of the company you may ask?

CORBEAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now they REQUIRE me to put 2 decals on my car, one on each side, etc etc lots of work I must say LOL...I was thinking of starting to add SILVER decals on the CDC side skirts that I have of the major sponsors that I am getting...what do you guys think? they say they will help me get more sponsors as well!! Hell yes...11 sponsors!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thats some cool **** Erick. Much luck with future sponsorships now lets see your stang hit the front cover of MMFF or 5.0 :headbang:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
:headbang:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I have a idea, why dont you try to get a ins. company to sponsor you so you dont have to pay for your car ins for like say a yr or so, wouldnt that be worth while too...

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
KrazyPony said:
I have a idea, why dont you try to get a ins. company to sponsor you so you dont have to pay for your car ins for like say a yr or so, wouldnt that be worth while too...

:D :D :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hell don't i wish i could get an insurance company to sponsor me!! LMAO!!!

well i got word from my OFFICIAL EDITOR of the magazine...said my feature is ALLLL the way in August, "I just plugged it into the August Issue" to quote his email. So it comes out 1st week of JUNE people :( Hell at least it will be out huh? 4 full pages :headbang:

·
Registered
28 Posts
please, tell me about ur car and how u wasted i mean...spent :D (just kidding) on ur car.

·
Registered
28 Posts
that was just a little joke, i like ur car and i wanna do that same stuff but i gotta kno financialy before i do anything

1 - 18 of 18 Posts