Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all... yea it's technically a down grade but it the look I'm going for: clean aggressive looking v6 w a v8 underneath

Once I get my CDC aggressive chin spoiler paint matched an put on w wind defuser on the front and side skirts gt /cs rear bumper custom upper grille faux gas cap,antenna,window washers,quarter windows deleted and all four fenders widened 2.5" I'll be done exterior wise (not including new wheels

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Looks great silver. That last pic flows so well. You've kept up with your wheels. Those suckers look brand new.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks I picked em up on trade several months back, I'm selling em for $400 BTW I need something more aggressive

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
That's a good deal, you going back with chrome?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Neither... with what I have in mind chrome is too flashy car-showish, black, too many people go that route... I'll probably go w darker grey, satin, or charcoal 18" for my dailys and a 19" bronze Godspeed wheel that is light weight for my track wheels

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is what I'm planning on doing to make the car look evil... flared fenders 2.5"

154-5413_IMG.jpeg
154-5431_IMG.jpeg
154-5410_IMG-1.jpeg

CDC aggressive chin spoiler paint matched same as this car but I will add a front wind defuser with the two rods that attach to the bumper, in this photo you will notice he has brake cooling ducts, I plan to do the same however I'm going take a OEM v6 upper grille and custom Fab a grille to fit in the open section between the ducts to keep it looking OEM-ish

ForumRunner_20121011_111404.png

Here is what I want my upper grille to look like... this guy taught me how to do this... looks great and still maintains the OEM look

ForumRunner_20121011_112004.png

here is CDC w defuser

ForumRunner_20121011_112419.png

and here is what I'm thinking for the quarter windows... I'm either having friends body shop delete them all together or run the delete w duct if I do the duct I'm paint matching it to the car but leaving the duct black

ForumRunner_20121011_112649.png

01459-1.jpeg

And I found out you can order ABS plastic online... going to look into having a friend who can plastic weld hook me up w a custom apr rear defuser... and if I can pull all this off coilovers will set it off

·
Lorraine's driver
8,196 Posts
I like the upper grille mod and the chin spoiler. I think that will look cool with your paint color. I'm not a fan of the flared fenders, but it won't look bad. It will look aggressive! :good:

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
That car is going to look so ******* dope when your done! That's the Bullitt grille right?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No it's stock... you have to drimel out the pony and cut an outline of the pony from another stock grille n plastic weld it back in, sand,repaint... done

I like it because it looks like bullet grille w fogs... perfect grill IMO

I think roush sideskirt windefusers will also help bring it all together...

Thanks BTW it's taken me a year to come up w how I wanted it to look

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Silversky545 said:
No it's stock... you have to drimel out the pony and cut an outline of the pony from another stock grille n plastic weld it back in, sand,repaint... done

I like it because it looks like bullet grille w fogs... perfect grill IMO

I think roush sideskirt windefusers will also help bring it all together...

Thanks BTW it's taken me a year to come up w how I wanted it to look
I completely agree about the grille, that does sound like a perfect grille. & I hope to see the finished product. It will look like a dream stang. I've just about got all of what I want done, minus the 5.0 swap lol

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My goal once I park her for track use only is a 5.4 4v n/a build prefect for road racing... mimic the 2000 cobra r

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
The v6 hood does look really clean. I'm loving the flared fenders though! I think that will completely change the look of your GT. Get those fenders asap and then post up some pictures. I'm dying to see how they come out, once they're painted.

Good job all around!

Shane

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Idk if I can just park mine and drive something else, only time will tell

1 - 20 of 32 Posts