Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Nice work man!! Would you be able to give me some feed back if you scrape the exhaust or not please

·
Registered
598 Posts
Nice man!! What brand? Or brands?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im running pacesetter longtubes with pacesetter O/R x pipe and borla s type cat back! And a video is coming soon guys! It doesn't scrape at all but I'm still sitting on stock springs. So well see once of get my new suspension and lowering springs!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Awesome man. Can't wait for vid

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Installed yourself?

·
Registered
112 Posts
How easy was it to install the headers?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Have you had any past experience with dropping the k member? Because I would like to do it myself but don't know if I will know how.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well i guess the extra work is worth it in the end!

·
Registered
441 Posts
You will scrape once lowered. My prochamber scrapes pretty bad. Swapping to an x and hoping its not as bad. My car is lowwww though. I can see that you will scrape on those clamps. Turn them sideways or get a nicer style clamp. If you scrape them it will eat them up so bad that you wont ever get them off without cuting them

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The clamps weren't positioned nor tightened when I took that picture. And I don't plan on smashing it tithe ground! Just a little lower to get rid of the that 4x4 stance! And to post a video I gotta upload it to you tube huh?

·
Registered
598 Posts
2003mustangGT said:
The clamps weren't positioned nor tightened when I took that picture. And I don't plan on smashing it tithe ground! Just a little lower to get rid of the that 4x4 stance! And to post a video I gotta upload it to you tube huh?
Yeah gotta post it on youtube

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WWW.Youtube.com/watch?v=oGiOLgK1aUY&feature=youtu.be
Kinda crappy sound but you can get the point! I wasn't even gettin on hard either!:)

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

2003mustangGT said:
Kinda crappy sound but you can get the point! I wasn't even gettin on hard either!:)
---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

2003mustangGT said:

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------
Why isn't it working?:(

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGiOLgK1aUY
Ok this should be it!

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Anyone want to give a lesson on how to do this before it throw my [email protected]&$ing phone across the room?

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=oGiOLgK1aUY&desktop_uri=/watch?v=oGiOLgK1aUY

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Finally!!^^that one works! Leme know what you think! Like I said wasn't getting on it'

1 - 18 of 18 Posts