Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2013 RS3 in Ingot Silver with the glass roof and it has the 5 spoke wheels in hyper black with the "3" center caps. I had new tires put on the rears and was told that one of the wheels is bent. Anyone know where I can find these? I attempted calling Roush with no answer, EBAY, American Muscle and other internet searches with no luck. Thank you.

·
Administrator
657 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

A pic of the wheels might help. If it’s a wheel that came stock, I’d try Roush again. You could call Tindol Ford in Gastonia, NC. They are the #1 Roush dealership. But you probably need to wait until the middle of next week. This is a holiday weekend.

Also, there are wheel repair shops that straighten wheels. They might even be able to order a new one.

·
Premium Member
6,898 Posts
You won’t find an aftermarket or a replica Roush wheel. Unlike Saleen, Roush did not allow the aftermarket to produce replicas of their wheels. The ones that you find will be real deal only. Check auction sites often, maybe a set or one will show up. I doubt Roush will assist you, given your vehicle’s age. They tend to forget about their older models. But you never truly know if they will. Keep trying to contact them. Facebook marketplace might be the biggest chance in getting a replacement.
On a side note you’ll probably have to call them on Tuesday, being Monday is Labor Day.

Pick your poison.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts