Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im interested in some wheels that are 18x9.5 all around with a 25mm offset just wondering if it will fit with my front brakes which are the mach 1 factory brakes, and how flush they will be with the front fender since the car will be on air.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also i just found a 18x8.5 version with a 45mm offset for the front if that would be better

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Lorraine's driver
8,214 Posts
Well daggum, you don't like the current stance? Seems pretty low to me (lower than your typical anyway). Are you done with your almost Rovo's lol?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well daggum, you don't like the current stance? Seems pretty low to me (lower than your typical anyway). Are you done with your almost Rovo's lol?
Nahhhh i need it to always look good for me which the current setup is now like 20% of the time looks good. I never really liked the mmds i just got em for such a good deal i couldnt pass up on them and they were better than stock but now im getting serious about this thing and making it perfect lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
I recommend at least a 275/35 x 18 on the 9" wide rims. Any narrower the rims will be wider than the sidewalls of the mounted tires. I have already scrubbed two rims from parallel parking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts