Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
http://s87571217.onlinehome.us/mustang05/stang05.htm

I cant say i really dig the new stang. I raelly gotta see it in person.
I've seen it. It's awesome, trust me. They sound a hell of a lot better stock now too. Mine still sounds like a vacuum cleaner til I get my Flowmasters on next week.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Eww, get Macs, or Dynamax, or Magnaflows, anything but flowmasters, you will regret it if you got flows man!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Rick0636 said:
Eww, get Macs, or Dynamax, or Magnaflows, anything but flowmasters, you will regret it if you got flows man!
Nope, I like Flowmasters. Just my preference. MAC's rust worse than Flowmasters, and Magnaflows are too quiet for me. I just dig that awful Flowmaster sound, can't help it. ;) :D

·
11,873 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
I like the flowmaster sound too actually.

Mac sounds good, very close to flows anyway.

Magnaflows I really dislike, i've heard them in person.. i ddint get why everyone liked them.
yea i dont care for magnaflows either. i am getting stainless steel mac mufflers.... off road h pipe.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I love the sound of my magnaflows! Just put em on so they still have to break in. :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I should really try to get you guys a sound clip of my 3" Ford Racing system...muhahahahahahah, I let off it after reving it sounds like gun shots going off....

·
Registered
800 Posts
Get Borla, the best thing you can do for your car is buy it a fully stainless steel piping and awesome mufflers, with a nice 4" tail pipe that will never rust on you...

I can provide sound clips of it on a Mach1 2003 ( Flowmaster 2 Chamber Mufflers ) / SVT Cobra 2003 ( With Borla Stinger Cat-Back Exhuast on both setups ).

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts