Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nocheala said:
Nice. But that does not look like a professional course and I would never do that in my on neighborhood, there might be to many complaints. But I would do it in someone else's. :)
Nah. No body complained.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
laroc88lxho said:
Good lightum up cuz
Nice one! I like how the wheels are hidden by smoke!

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

DDTCM said:
:good: for the burnout.

:bad: for doing it in your neighborhood.
What are the neighbors gonna do? They can't get me in trouble. Besides, I was on a closed course! Haha

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Not cool...pretty weak as well.

Be glad you're not in my neighborhood, you'd wake up to flat tires.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
silverskoundrel said:
If my tires were flat you'd be teeth less :glare:
Point is the neighborhood is not the place for op to show off his 150hp beast.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
silverskoundrel said:
So vandalism fixes that right
I'm just removing the air, air is free. One of the neighborhood kids has figured that out.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I'm just removing the air, air is free. One of the neighborhood kids has figured that out.
Regardless of what anyone does in their car or not one thing I don't do is touch anyone's car.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
silverskoundrel said:
Regardless of what anyone does in their car or not one thing I don't do is touch anyone's car.
Point is a neighborhood is not the place for careless driving.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
All the posts about stuff being illegal and you talk about vandalizing cars. That's the type of thing that's gets people hurt if they come across the wrong person. Smh

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
93slowstang said:
All the posts about stuff being illegal and you talk about vandalizing cars. That's the type of thing that's gets people hurt if they come across the wrong person. Smh
And careless driving in a neighborhood never gets anyone hurt. Got ya.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wow, thanks for the flashback! Brought me back to 1989 when I bought my first mustang, same color! I hated those station wagon wheels and the lame louvered tail lights, so that was the first thing I changed, put LX lights and Pony Wheels when they came out in 91.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lowflyn said:
And careless driving in a neighborhood never gets anyone hurt. Got ya.
Why are you being such a ******? Seriously, you aren't tuff talking about how you'd flatten my tires because I did a burnout in front of my house. You aren't going to impress anyone by being an ass. If it isn't hurting anyone then people shouldn't care. I wouldn't care if someone did a burnout in the middle if the afternoon in from of their house. I'd go watch!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.